Resource: Q&A Webinar Interview
Topic: Book Promo Sites
Stage: Launch and Post Launch
Book promo sites are sites with a huge audience of readers who (mostly for a fee) will promote your book to their list.
So even if you've yet to start your subscriber list, or if it's still just really small, like ours was when we launched 47 Mind Hacks for Writers, then these are the sites that can help you get those crucial eyeballs on your sales page that lead to sales.
You can watch the webinar here:
To view this replay you need to be an active subscriber and be logged in.
We cover things like:
- The basics of book promo sites
- When you should promote your books
- What you need to think about
- Why different genres cost different amounts to promote
- How to tell if your promo was worth it and got you sales
- What features to look for in a book promo site
Plus we go a little bit into specifics with Ricci's sites as well.
Feedback from the webinar chat box:
Thanks for an excellent webinar. One of the most specific and informative I've attended on book marketing.